The standard rate is $200 per 50 minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance company, employee health benefit plan, or extended health care coverage (i.e. Alberta Blue Cross, Manulife Financial, Sun Life Finacial, Great West Life). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Additionally, fees for psychological services may be tax deductible if claimed on your personal income tax.
Payment is taken at the beginning of each session. Cash, Debit, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted for payment.
CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENTS POLICY
Cancellations or changes to scheduled appointments are permitted up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. Unexcused late cancellations (less than 48 hours) and missed appointments will result in a full-session fee charge.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like further information.